WGU - A Smarter Way to Learn
If you’re a busy adult, you know that sometimes life can get in the way of your education … and sometimes education can get in the way of your life. If you have to choose between your lifewith all of its responsibilitiesand earning the degree you need, you can really get stuck. You need a smarter way to learn, a university that allows you to get “unstuck” with flexible online degree programs that let you live your life and get your degree. Western Governors University is that university. Here are 7 reasons WGU is a smarter way to learn:
- OnlineWGU is all online; you can schedule your studies to fit into your life and you don’t have to leave home to earn your degree.
- AccreditedWGU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Respected95 percent of employers rated WGU grads as equal to or above other employees who graduated from other colleges or universities.
- Competency-basedYou’ll advance in your degree program, by demonstrating your competence (successfully completing tasks, papers, and exams) in subject areas, not by spending hours in classes you don’t need.
- PersonalizedYou’ll have a mentor, who will work with your throughout your degree program, coaching, advising, and providing support.
- FlexibleWorking with your mentor and based on the time you have available for studies, you’ll set up an academic plan that works for you.
- AffordableTuition is roughly the same as attendance at a state college or university, and our competency-based model allows you to pay only for the education you need, not for classes you don’t.
You don’t have to stay stuck between life and school. There is a smarter way.