Online Bachelor’s Degrees
Degrees Designed for Busy Adults
WGU is a non-profit online university offering you a convenient, flexible education online. Founded by the governors of 19 U.S. states, WGU offers regionally, NCATE, and CCNE* accredited online bachelor’s degrees specifically designed for working adults like you who will be able to leverage their associate’s degree and finish a bachelor’s degree faster.
WGU’s Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs
WGU Online Teachers College
- B.A. Interdisciplinary Studies (K-8)
- B.A. Mathematics (5-9 or 5-12)
- B.A. Science (5-9)
- B.A. Science (Chemistry, 5-12)
- B.A. Science (Physics, 5-12)
- B.A. Science (Biological Sciences, 5-12)
- B.A. Science (Geosciences, 5-12)
- B.A. Special Education (K-12)
Online College of Health Professions
Online College of Business
- B.S. Business Management
- B.S. BusinessHuman Resource Management
- B.S. BusinessInformation Technology Management
- B.S. Marketing Management
- B.S. Accounting
- B.S. Sales and Sales Management
Online College of Information Technology
Note: WGU also offers master’s degrees in business, information technology, nursing, and teacher education.
* The bachelor’s and master’s nursing degree programs at WGU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202-887-6791).