Click on the subdomain titles to examine the range of skills and concepts a student can expect to demonstrate for assessment of this Domain:
- The student utilizes the operations, processes, and procedures of basic numeracy and calculation skills to solve quantitative problems in arithmetic and basic algebra.
- The student applies the operations, processes, and procedures of basic algebra to solve quantitative problems.
- The student utilizes the operations, processes, and procedures of basic geometry and measurement to solve problems in mathematics.
- The graduate evaluates quantitative data by interpreting statistical and graphic representations and solves basic probability problems.
College Reading and Writing
- The student utilizes Standard English language grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure to create clear, effective, and appropriate written communication.
- The student utilizes effective reading strategies to identify meaning and purpose in written communications.
- The student selects information to inform an audience about subjects and adapts writing to meet the needs of audience, purpose, and situation.