Role Development for Advanced Nursing Practice
Click on the subdomain titles to examine the range of skills and concepts a student can expect to demonstrate for assessment of this Domain:
- The graduate understands ethical principles that provide a framework for nursing practice.
- The graduate understands professional values and beliefs that provide a framework for nursing practice.
- The graduate uses a decision-making process to resolve ethical dilemmas.
- The graduate applies ethical principles to healthcare delivery system.
Nursing Role Development
- The graduate can effectively function within an organization.
- The graduate can contribute to the visibility, growth, and quality of the nursing profession.