Click on the subdomain titles to examine the range of skills and concepts a student can expect to demonstrate for assessment of this Domain:
- Legal and Ethical Use and Practice
- Technology Foundations, Tools and Integration
- Technology-Supported Learning Environments
Legal and Ethical Use and Practice
- The graduate understands and implements ethical and legal strategies related to the use of technology.
- The graduate develops policies for the personal use of electronic resources.
- The graduate understands the need for and appropriate methods of maintaining the confidentiality of protected information.
Technology Foundations, Tools and Integration
- The graduate describes the use of media and technology for learning and is able to evaluate the environment for the implementation of technology.
- The graduate recognizes advanced features and functions of productivity software.
- The graduate produces exportable instructional and professional products using various integrated application programs.
- The graduate integrates appropriate instructional uses of productivity and research applications into the learning environment.
Technology-Supported Learning Environments
- The graduate develops and critiques technology-supported learning environments to address instructional goals and provide a rationale based on the needs analysis, research, and theory.
- The graduate identifies and selects a variety of adaptive technologies for special populations and diverse backgrounds.