Marketing and Communication
Click on the subdomain titles to examine the range of skills and concepts a student can expect to demonstrate for assessment of this Domain:
- The graduate correctly applies principles of effective communication in given business situations.
- The graduate conducts business research and develops business-related presentations appropriate to specific tasks.
- The graduate can determine appropriate uses for specified types of organizational communication.
- The graduate makes marketing decisions within the constraints imposed by variables within the marketing environment.
- The graduate can identify how consumer behavior affects marketing.
- The graduate analyzes market information and marketing techniques in terms of how they impact market opportunities.
- The graduate utilizes different components of each element of the marketing mix to develop marketing strategies.
- The graduate can create a marketing plan.