Organizational Behavior and Management
Click on the subdomain titles to examine the range of skills and concepts a student can expect to demonstrate for assessment of this Domain:
Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- The graduate can describe the effects of specified influences on individual behavior.
- The graduate can determine which type of team and team leadership should be used to accomplish a task or project.
- The graduate can recommend appropriate principals or techniques for guiding the development of a group.
- The graduate analyzes the culture within an organization to determine how to work effectively within that organization.
- The graduate can analyze leadership theories, methods and tools in given situations and select the appropriate behavior of the leader.
- The graduate can develop and recommend how to implement effective performance evaluation processes.
- The graduate can explain the strategic planning process.
- The graduate can describe how to establish a total quality management program in a product operation and in a service operation.
- The graduate can describe how to establish and promote an entrepreneurial emphasis within an organization.
- The graduate can recommend effective techniques for managing conflict and change.
- The graduate can correctly apply principles of human resource management in a given situation.
- The graduate responds appropriately to diversity issues in the workplace.
- The graduate can recommend an organizational structure to match a given organization's situation.