Products and Customer Relationship Management
Click on the subdomain titles to examine the range of skills and concepts a student can expect to demonstrate for assessment of this Domain:
- Creating and Managing Customer Relationships
- Developing and Maintaining Quality
- Managing Products and Services
Creating and Managing Customer Relationships
- The graduate analyzes the market to identify opportunities to gain competitive advantage through marketing activities.
- The graduate designs an integrated marketing communications effort and makes recommendations to maximize its effectiveness.
- The graduate evaluates a firm’s customer relationship management practices and designs processes for maximizing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Developing and Maintaining Quality
- The graduate applies quality management methods for continuous improvement and proposes various quality improvements in an organization.
- The graduate analyzes how work is accomplished and applies quality metrics and tools to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and quality.
Managing Products and Services
- The graduate assesses the industry environment to determine the competition for a new product or service or service and designs the customer experience.
- The graduate evaluates new product and service concepts, evaluates feasibility, defines the product or service, and justifies the financial investment.