Click on the subdomain titles to examine the range of skills and concepts a student can expect to demonstrate for assessment of this Domain:
- The graduate applies characteristics and features of Web programming languages.
- The graduate demonstrates the ability to create, modify, and utilize variables and data.
- The graduate demonstrates understanding of decision structures.
- The graduate demonstrates understanding of functions, methods, properties, and events.
- The graduate demonstrates understanding of how to control windows in a Web programming language.
- The graduate demonstrates understanding of client side Web programming language.
- The graduate demonstrates understanding of custom Web programming language objects.
Web Systems and Technologies
- The graduate uses and updates web client software.
- The graduate creates Web pages using specified markup and programming languages associated with client server systems.
- The graduate utilizes the popular tools used for dynamic Web page creation.
- The graduate describes the core elements and supporting network infrastructure of an e-commerce design.
- The graduate identifies suspicious network activity and selects the appropriate strategy to counter it.