Click on the subdomain titles to examine the range of skills and concepts a student can expect to demonstrate for assessment of this Domain:
Introduction to Programming I/II
- The graduate develops working programs that use appropriate control structures and accurately evaluates execution paths in program code.
- The graduate designs and develops algorithms for problem solving and implements those algorithms using appropriate program code.
- The graduate develops working programs that use appropriate data structures for problem solving.
- The graduate develops and interprets Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams which model object-oriented designs.
- The graduate applies object-oriented concepts, develops object-oriented designs, and uses object-oriented programming techniques.
- The graduate applies software testing and troubleshooting strategies to determine programming errors and recommend appropriate solutions.