Pre-Nursing Prerequisites for the B.S. Nursing (Prelicensure)
The courses below are Pre-Nursing prerequisites for entry into the clinical portions of the B.S. Nursing (Prelicensure) program. Courses accepted by transfer must be college level from an accredited institution, must have been awarded a grade of C or better, may not be used to fulfill more than one course of study, and must meet the competency unit and content equivalent.
- C457 (3 units) Foundations of College Mathematics
- C455 (3 units) English Composition I
- C107 (4 units) Anatomy and Physiology (with Lab)
- C405 (4 units) Anatomy and Physiology II (with Lab)
- C181 (3 units) Survey of United States Constitution and Government
- C132 (3 units) Elements of Effective Communication
- C100 (3 units) Introduction to Humanities
- C453 (4 units) Clinical Microbiology (with Lab)
- C217 (3 units) Human Growth and Development Across the Lifespan
- C180 (3 units) Introduction to Psychology
- C273 (3 units) Introduction to Sociology
If you have any questions about these requirements, speak to an Enrollment Counselor.