Tuition Rates for Military Students Using Tuition Assistance
Military Students Using Tuition Assistance
|B.S. Nursing (Prelicensure):||$4,250 per term|
|Nursing Programs (MSN and BSN):||$3,250 per term|
|Business Master’s Programs:||$3,250 per term|
|Business Bachelor’s Programs:||$2,890 per term|
|Information Technology Degrees:||$2,890 per term|
|All Teachers College Programs:||$2,890 per term|
|Resource Fee:||$145 per term|
Part-time Tuition Rates
|Nursing (BSN):||$350 per CU|
|Nursing (MSN):||$465 per CU|
|Business Master’s Programs:||$465 per CU|
|Business Bachelor’s Programs:||$350 per CU|
|Information Technology Degrees:||$350 per CU|
|All Teachers College Programs:||$350 per CU|
|Resource Fee:||$145 per term|
(apply to select programs)
- Science Lab Fee: $350 (one time)
Individuals pursuing either of the science bachelor’s degrees or science master’s degrees that require a home science lab will be assessed this one-time charge (billed separately along with the first term’s tuition).
- Consolidated Nursing Program Fee: $350 (one time)
Individuals pursuing a nursing degree will be assessed a one-time charge (billed separately along with the first term's tuition).
- Demonstration Teaching (standard): $1,000
Individuals in a Teachers College program that includes student teaching must pay a $100 application fee, plus a $900 demonstration teaching fee prior to their in-classroom teaching practicum.
- Internship Teaching Model: $1,900 (one time)
Individuals in a Teachers College program that includes student teaching will be assessed a one-time charge for the Demonstration Teaching fee, either the standard fee or the Internship Model fee. The Internship Model fee applies only to those individuals who will student teach under the internship model for an entire school year.
- Educational Leadership Practicum: $1,000 (one time)
Individuals pursuing the M.S. in Educational Leadership will be assessed this one-time fee in their last term as they complete their practicum experience.
- Military students may be able to supplement their tuition assistance with benefits from the Montgomery GI Bill® if they are eligible. GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
- Federal financial aid is not available for part-time students but may be available for full-time military students.
- Veterans using the Montgomery GI Bill who are not active duty are treated as normal students; the part-time option is not available.
- WGU reserves the right to change any of its tuition and fees. Students will be notified in advance of the new tuition rates.
Tuition Payment Terms
Tuition for the full term is due at the beginning of each term. For regular new students, payment is due on or before the 22nd of the month preceding their intended program start date. Returned checks will be assessed a service charge. Students are responsible for payment of tuition and fees. Failure to receive payment in full by the end of the current term is grounds for administrative withdrawal.
Military tuition assistance (TA) students may be eligible for a deferral of tuition once their DA 2171 Form has been completed, authorized, and received by WGU.
For answers to specific questions, email email@example.com.