Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City has inspired many nicknames, including “Crossroads of the West” and “Utah’s Urban Gateway.” Forbes calls it “a mecca for IT professionals” because numerous tech companies have put down roots here. It’s easy to see why they would. Set at the foot of spectacular mountains, this modern metropolis features breathtaking natural landscapes and a newly remodeled international airport. Locals pay low taxes and get around easily thanks to a street grid system based on a standard compass grid plan. SLC is also home to must-see murals and street art, world-class skiing, and dining options from every corner of the globe.
In this city known for iconic landscapes, it’s no wonder that the options for outdoor activities abound. Explore the magnificent natural scenery on one of countless drives or hikes. See a saguaro cactus up close at the Desert Botanical Garden. Take flight in a hot air balloon. Wind down a day of lively exploring by tucking into a plate of tacos. They’re a mainstay here, and you’re never more than a stone’s throw away from some of the best Phoenix has to offer. The city is also home to luxurious spas, championship golf courses, and countless other ways to recharge your batteries after a hard week’s work.
- Staff IT Security Analyst (Cloud Security) Full-time. Remote based.
- Senior Knowledge Specialist Full-time. Remote based.
- Academic Program Manager - MBA - College of Business Full-time. Remote based.
- Lead Skills Architect Full-time. Remote based.
- Senior Business Process Optimization Engineer Full-time. Remote based.
- Financial Aid Counselor - Coordinator Full-time. Remote based.
Seeking Subject Matter Experts
WGU is always looking for top-notch experts in a range of subject areas. We look forward to hearing from you!