Assessment DeveloperApply Now
Location: WORK FROM HOME, US
Job Category: Staff-Academic/Corporate Administration
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Manage the development process for both objective and performance assessments, including development milestones and timelines, and tracking progress.
- Communicate project status updates to cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Organize and facilitate workshops for internal assessment development and review.
- Oversee WGU subject matter expert involvement in the assessment development and review process, as well as in the validation of an assessment’s congruency and accuracy.
- Assume responsibility for maintaining assessment development standards to ensure assessment integrity.
- Identify and mitigate risks that may impact the quality or on-time delivery of assessments.
- Collaborate with the assessment team to define and execute assessment policies, processes, and best practices.
- Ensure alignment of assessments to WGU’s business objectives.
- Work with program development counterparts to ensure proper alignment and consistency.
- Develop and implement item and exam-level scoring guidelines and validate the successful implementation of these guidelines.
- Participate in the assessment QA processes, identifying and resolving issues and trends, as required.
- Execute plans to maintain exam performance and implement necessary quality improvement adjustments throughout the exam lifecycle.
- Participate in cross-functional team to implement exam security measures.
- Ability to facilitate groups and meetings in person and remotely.
- Strong skills in executing principles of assessment design and development.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Ability to manage schedules and commitments.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 10-15% for training.
- BA/BS in relevant disciplines or equivalent experience, Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of assessment development experience required.
- Experience in both objective and performance assessment, preferred.
- Experience in online assessment and education, preferred.
- Experience managing vendor and external resources relationships, preferred.