Enrollment CounselorApply Now
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Job Category: Staff-Admissions/Enrollment
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
A school unlike other schools. As a competency-based, student-focused, online, nonprofit university, we do things a bit differently at WGU. From the bottom up, we're designed with students in mind—particularly, the busy, working, adult student who wants to earn a bachelor's or master's degree but for whom a traditional university education simply won't do.
WGU is growing at an immense rate and we are looking to expand our Enrollment team with engaging individuals looking to take that next step in their careers. We are looking for leaders who are motivated and believe in our mission to help others achieve their higher education dreams. The key work functions in this position are customer service, evaluating that WGU is a great fit for the prospect student, handling inbound and outbound calls and providing a positive enrollment experience.
We have a fantastic work culture, career pathing, excellent benefits, 403B account with company matching, vacation time and sick time and many other great benefits! If you’re passionate about helping others and looking to make an impact in people’s lives, this position is for you!
- Strong verbal & written customer service skills
- Problem solving skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong student focused mentality
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, customer service, or enrollment
- Experience in Higher Education preferred