Marketing Data AnalystApply Now
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, US
Job Category: Staff-Marketing/Strategic Relations
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Conversion Rate Optimization Manager - CRO Manager oversees all student-facing web testing across Marketing websites to increase prospective student lead acquisition and conversion. This work involves managing testing strategy as well as executing and monitoring web testing. Works with cross-functional team including technology partners, marketing automation manager, and marketing communications team. This role is a pivotal role in the marketing team, enabling continued conversion gains of qualified prospective students within our fast-growing university.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Create testing plans, determine testing priorities, and maintain testing calendar to maximize testing opportunities.
- Create and execute testing experiences and metrics via our platforms (Optimizely and/or Drupal, AEM) and coordinating with creative, development, and acquisition teams.
- Monitor testing, suggesting modifications as needed to provide greater clarity and reach expected results, create test results decks and provided recommendations for next steps.
- Maintain a sharable knowledge base of test results across channels to increase department-wide understanding of execution that resonates for specific audience and across audiences.
- Ensure clean test results across channels and that tests results are statistically significant.
- Work with analytical teams to monitor test results across lower-funnel conversion metrics.
- Utilize web and campaign performance analysis to identify areas of opportunity for improving user experience and conversion rate.
- Experience with web testing platforms: Optimizely, VWO, Adobe Target, Maxymizer or Google Experiments.
- Familiarity with digital acquisition methods, tools, and platforms.
- 4-5 years in digital marketing, with 1-2 years in conversion rate optimization.
- 2-3 years experience with reporting and web analytics, preferably experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- 2-3 years experience with testing methodology, HTML and web design. Bonus qualifications: development and design experience.
- Bachelors degree required, masters degree preferred.
"marketing manager" "digital marketing manager" "digital marketing specialist" cro " #LL
conversion rate optimization"