- Utilize the Occupational Network and Cyberseek.org to gain deeper insight into various career pathways.
- A comprehensive list of IT professional associations by industry area.
- Learn more about IT student clubs, including the Cyber Security Club and Women in Tech.
- Learn more about building a Professional Portfolio. Whether you are a new or experienced nursing professional, you want to make sure that you are documenting your professional accomplishments throughout your career journey.
- To successfully transition to a career in nursing informatics, check out these customized career resources!
- Use this assessment to help identify transferable skills relevant to a career in Health Information Management.
- Click here to see teacher job search resources.
- Use the clinical experience resume resources to assist you in securing your preclinical placement. Many school districts request a resume to determine if they will accept a teacher candidate in their school. Follow these steps to create a professional resume. Visit our clinical experience resume resources.
- Resources to help determine if an Ed.D. program is right for you. Visit Ed.D Resources page.
- Find online resources that can assist in your professional development.
- Watch a YouTube video to learn more about career options with a BAES or MAES degree.