Tuition at WGU is about half what other schools charge—or even less! But we don’t stop there: A diverse suite of scholarship opportunities could help you reduce your costs even more. In this webinar, learn more about these opportunities and how they might become part of your plan to pay for school, along with other opportunities like federal financial aid or grants. You can also download the presentation slides and the handout used in the webinar.Take the next step: Apply to Enroll
Degrees & Programs
Undergraduate (Licensure) Programs
Industry and academic respect add value to your degree.
WGU is an innovator receiving praise from every sector. When your alma mater is respected, so is your degree.
Earn a Degree at an Affordable Rate
As a nonprofit university, WGU puts students first. Earn your degree for half the cost of other online universities.
- Flat-rate, low-cost tuition
- Financial aid & scholarships available
- VA & military options available
- All course materials, for one low fee
- Graduate with little or no debt
- Take as many courses as you can per term
- Great return on investment
|Tuition Rates, effective January 1, 2019|
|All Undergraduate Programs Excluding BSN (Prelicensure)||$3,225 per term|
|TEACHERS COLLEGE GRADUATE PROGRAMS||$3,240 per term|
|College of Information Technology Graduate Programs||$3,540 per term|
|College of Business Graduate Programs||$3,800 per term|
|College of Health Professions Graduate Programs||$3,800 per term|
|B.S. Nursing (Prelicensure)||$4,800 per term|
Tuition covers unlimited courses per term.
- $145 per-term Resource Fee, covers e-textbooks and learning resources, saving you thousands. Non-refundable
- $65 one-time application fee. Non-refundable.
Programs and other fees:
Some programs have small per-term or one-time fees specific to that program's costs. Your Enrollment Counselor can provide more information.