M.S. Management and Leadership
Our online master’s in management will give you the leadership and organizational skills you need for effective change management, strategic management, and developing high-performance teams. The M.S. in Management and Leadership will enhance your ability to manage in dynamic environments such as business, government, nonprofits, or education. With the knowledge gained in courses covering managing human capital, data-driven decision making, and change management and innovation, you’ll be prepared to maximize organizational performance and become a successful leader.
Who the program is for:
- Experienced business professionals and managers seeking upward career mobility and needing the credentials to do so.
- Individuals with “real world” experience who seek in-depth knowledge and skills in leadership and management.
- Individuals who are moving into greater management responsibilities in their organizations and want to enhance their effectiveness.
- Technical managers who need to strengthen their human capital and change management skills.
- Individuals who can typically spend 15 or more hours per week on their studies.
This program will be flexible and adaptable to your schedule. Click here to learn how your program works.
Your Program of Study
In this online M.S. in Management and Leadership program, you’ll learn all the essential skills and knowledge needed to be an effective leader. This program includes the following areas of study and completion of a capstone project.
- Managing Organizations and Leading People
- Business Acumen
- Managing Human Capital
- Becoming an Effective Leader
- Management Communication
- Leading Teams
- Ethical Leadership
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Change Management and Innovation
- Strategic Management
Total Program: 34 Competency Units (credit equivalents)