An online teacher certification program for aspiring middle...
An online teacher certification program for...
An online teacher certification program for aspiring middle school math teachers. Leads to teaching license in states that have a middle-grades math teaching license.
(Specific grade levels will vary depending on licensure in your state.)
Locations: offered in TX, WA, NV, IN, MO, TN, NC only.
- Time: 61% of grads earned this degree within 30 months.
- Tuition and fees: $3,520 per 6-month term.
Candidates for this program often include:
- Aspiring junior high math teachers who currently lack a teaching license.
- Substitute teachers.
- Career-changers with a passion for math.
- School paraprofessionals.
- Others who feel the call to teach.
This science teaching degree program includes online courses in the following areas: general education, foundations of teaching, science, mathematics, pedagogy, science education, field experience, and a teacher performance assessment. It requires in-classroom observation and a term of full-time demonstration teaching.