An online master's degree for current teachers looking to move into a school or district leadership position, like principal, vice principal, or administrator.
- Time: 78% of grads earned this degree in 12–22 months.
- Tuition and fees: $3,685 per 6-month term.
Coursework in this program includes:
- Process management
- Strategic planning
- Performance excellence
- Governance, finance, law, and leadership
- Measurement, analysis, and knowledge management
- Workforce focus
- Other courses, including a capstone project and a series of performance tasks to take place under the leadership of a practicing state licensed school principal or assistant principal in a practicum school site (K–12).
Put your leadership skills to good use—in the service of America's children—with this education master's degree.
*States that do not accept this program: Alabama, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, and Minnesota.