An online program for those with master’s degrees to become a principal, vice principal, or associate principal. This program is designed for currently licensed teachers who desire to become licensed as a school principal.
- Time: 79% of grads finish in 6–20 months.
- Tuition and fees: $3,685 per 6-month term.
Coursework you will complete in this program:
- Governance, finance, law, and leadership for principals
- Performance excellence criteria for educational leaders
- Process management for educational leaders
- Student, stakeholder, and market focus for educational leaders
- Measurement, analysis, and knowledge management for educational leaders
- Workforce focus for educational leaders
- Strategic planning for educational leaders
- Comprehensive educational leadership integration
- Practicum in educational leadership
Advance your career in education as a principal or vice principal with this online endorsement-prep program.
*This program is not available in the following states: Alabama, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Consider the M.S. Educational Leadership program instead.