FREE TRANSCRIPT SERVICE
When you complete your free application, you can use our FREE transcript service that helps you gather your transcripts at no additional cost.
Get the Nursing Credentials You Need to Advance Your Career
Healthcare is changing. Your nursing education should change with it. WGU’s RN-to-BSN program is built for the next generation of nurses who need the latest, most relevant nursing skills and knowledge.
What Makes WGU's RN-to-BSN a Good Fit?
- Self-paced courses. At WGU, you’re in control of how fast you complete your degree. Accelerate your program by working hard and proving what you know.
- Industry-relevant curriculum. Content in this program is aligned to the 2021 AACN Essentials, ensuring you have the latest skills and knowledge to excel in your career.
- Low, flat-rate tuition. Pay $4,685 for as many courses as you can complete in a six-month term.
- One-on-one support. As soon as you enroll, you’ll be matched with a Program Mentor who has experience in your specific subject area and will guide you through your degree.
Nursing (RN-to-BSN Online) – B.S.
An online BSN degree program for registered nurses (RNs) seeking the added...
An online BSN degree program for registered nurses (RNs) seeking the added theoretical depth, employability, and respect that a bachelor's degree brings:
- Time: 77% of graduates finish within 24 months.
- Tuition: $4,685 per 6-month term.
- Courses: 23 total courses in this program.
- Transfers: Students can transfer up to 90 credits.
With over 35,000 BSN alumni, this is one of WGU's most popular online degree programs. View our RN to BSN degree guide. If you are an RN ready to earn your BSN, this program will help you accelerate to earn your degree.
If you don't currently have an RN and don't qualify for your nursing prelicensure program, consider getting our Bachelor's in Health and Human Services instead. This degree allows you to work inside the healthcare industry in a unique way.
Earn a Health Degree That Advances Your Career
Gain the comprehensive knowledge you need to become an expert in the nursing and healthcare field. A WGU healthcare degree can help you achieve the recognition and career progression you deserve. Employers are satisfied and they recognize our grads' performance. In fact in 2022, a survey found that 99% of employers said WGU graduates met or exceeded their expectations. Over the last 25 years, WGU has been a pioneer in reinventing higher education. Our students and their employers continue to reap the rewards of this dedicated commitment.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing and master's degree program in nursing at WGU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
The post-graduate APRN certificate program at WGU is pursuing initial accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). Applying for accreditation does not guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
Master's Degrees in Nursing and Healthcare
Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner (BSN to MSN) – M.S. (Available in select states)
Nursing – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (BSN to MSN) – M.S. (Available in select states)
MBA Healthcare Management (from the School of Business)
Education Technology & Instructional Design – M.Ed. (from the School of Education)