“Honey, just listen to the bird.”
A sleepy husband’s advice at the end of WGU Nevada’s newest TV commercial sums up the leap all Night Owls had to take in deciding to take on the challenges and rewards of enrolling in college.
As a WGU Nevada student or alum, you listened to the bird.
We want to know why—and as a thank-you for sharing your story, we have movie tickets to give away to three lucky winners. Here’s how to enter:
- Go to Twitter and/or Facebook (or your other favorite social network) and tell your friends and family why you “listened to the bird.” Include the hashtag #IListenedToTheBird.
- If you’re tweeting, here’s a link to help you get started. Simply click, fill in the blank with your reason for going back to school and choosing WGU Nevada, and send the tweet. It’s that easy!
- If you’re posting on Facebook, be sure your post’s privacy settings are set to “public.” Otherwise, we won’t see your post and won’t be able to enter you in the drawing.
- Remember to use the hashtag #IListenedToTheBird whether you’re posting on Facebook or Twitter (or any other social network)—without the hashtag, you won’t be entered to win!
- For an extra entry, leave a comment on this blog post (just scroll down) telling us why your listened to the bird.
That’s it! You have until the end of the day Wednesday, December 16, 2015, to post or tweet and be entered to win. On Thursday, December 17, we’ll select three winners and random and contact you directly if you won.
Good luck—and thanks for listening to the bird!