Your Previous Certifications May Transfer as Course Credit
Below, we identify the certifications that may transfer for each IT degree program as well as B.S. Health Information Management. Scroll to the bottom of the page for a general list of transferable IT certifications. These lists are for your convenience only and do not represent a special endorsement.
For transfer, certifications must have been earned within the last five years. Please speak to an Enrollment Counselor to determine if your certification will also meet the prerequisite for the programs, as not all transferable certifications will meet this requirement.
NOTE: This list is subject to change. Your Enrollment Counselor will have the most current information on transferable certifications.
Find Out Which Certifications Transfer to WGU
- B.S. Cloud Computing
- B.S. Computer Science
- B.S. Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- B.S. Data Management/Data Analytics
- B.S. Information Technology
- B.S. Network Engineering and Security
- B.S. Software Development
- B.S. Health Information Management
- Accelerated Information Technology Bachelor's and Master's Degree
- M.S. Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- M.S. Data Analytics
- M.S. IT Management
- Selected Transferable IT Certifications
1ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.