- Part-time tuition is set at 6–11 competency units per term for undergraduate degrees and 4–7 competency units per term for graduate degrees.
- Tuition will be adjusted by the number of competency units attempted within the term, not by time attended.
- Only tuition will be prorated. The resource fee and any program fees are still charged at the full amount for the entire term.
- Military students may be able to supplement their tuition assistance with benefits from the Montgomery GI Bill® if they are eligible.
- Federal financial aid is not available for part-time students but may be available for full-time military students.
- Students with military education benefits other than Military Tuition Assistance are not eligible for the part-time option.
- WGU reserves the right to change any of its tuition and fees. Students will be notified in advance of the new tuition rates.
Tuition for the full term is due at the beginning of each term. For regular new students, payment is due on or before the 22nd of the month preceding their intended program start date. Students are responsible for payment of tuition and fees. Failure to receive payment in full by the end of the current term is grounds for administrative withdrawal.
Military Tuition Assistance (TA), Post 9/11 (CH 33) and VA Voc-Rehab students may be eligible for a deferral of the tuition cost paid by their military education benefits once the appropriate form(s) has been completed, authorized, and received by WGU’s VA Department.