Best Online Business Administration Degree
A business administration or business management degree is a top choice for many students who want to pursue a career in business. And for many, an online degree is the ideal choice. Choosing an online degree program means that students can pursue higher education while working full-time. Online degrees also offer the ability to accelerate through your courses—giving you the chance to graduate faster and begin your career sooner.
Business administration programs cover important business fundamentals that will be crucial for your career. Introductions to accounting, finance, marketing, and strategy are critical for you to move forward in the business world.
But not all business administration bachelor's degrees are created equal. It's important to carefully compare online business administration programs to determine which one is the best fit for your specific needs.
Doing research is crucial when comparing business administration degrees. Things like the cost of the program, the amount of time it will take, and the courses are all important factors when making a decision. But there is more you should think about when making your choice. The amount of debt students have, the amount they are able to earn after they graduate, and how many online students a university has are also extremely important factors in determining which is the best program to meet your needs.
- Exclusively Online Students: 25,245
- Tuition: $9,180 per year
- Exclusively Online Students: 136,139
- Tuition: $6,450 per year
- Exclusively Online Students: 45,249
- Tuition: $11,550 per year
- Exclusively Online Students: 43,721
- Tuition: $8,550 per year
- Exclusively Online Students: 37,859
- Tuition: $10,710 per year
- Exclusively Online Students: 106,703
- Tuition: $9,600 per year
- Exclusively Online Students: 20,034
- Tuition: $7,050 per year
- Exclusively Online Students: 32,620
- Tuition: $15,300 per year
- Exclusively Online Students: 93,777
- Tuition: $11,940 per year
- Exclusively Online Students: 48,420
- Tuition: $9,750 per year
Our goal in this ranking is to objectively look at how many online university programs compare to one another. This is why we have used third-party data to help us reach our conclusions about programs we rank.
Explanation and requirements for ranking:
- Universities were ranked on their ROI ratio. The ROI ratio is a comparison of two-year post-graduation earnings and student debt at graduation. High ROI is better.
- Universities must offer four-year degree programs to be considered
- Universities had to have non-zero debt and earnings numbers.
- We chose to include only online universities by only including schools that have at least 90% of their total student population be exclusively online. This eliminates brick and mortar institutions with online programs from our ranking.
- We chose to include only institutions that are doing online education at scale because we believe this is a better experience for students pursuing an online degree. We chose to only include institutions that had at least 15,000 total online-only students for this reason.
- The use of the word "best" is subjective, but we are using the term based on the ranking methodology explained above, and in a way that reflects WGU's values.
If you're interested in a business administration degree, the business management program at WGU could be the perfect fit. Boost your résumé and enhance your skills with the help of a bachelor's degree program geared for a business career. Learn more about what is offered in this program to see why it could be the perfect choice for you.
Business Management – B.S. Business Administration
Hone your business acumen and garner added respect:...
Hone your business acumen and garner added...
Hone your business acumen and garner added respect:
- Time: 68% of graduates finish within 36 months.
- Tuition and fees: $3,370 per 6-month term.
Sample careers and jobs this business degree will prepare you for:
- Account executive
- Business analyst
- Program manager
- Director or senior director
- Vice president
This online degree program is an excellent choice for kick-starting your organizational management career.