A Degree Worth Your Time and Money
When you invest in a degree, you're putting in not only money, but also valuable time. Each minute you spend learning skills and earning your degree will pay great dividends. Here's why investing time and money in a WGU education is worth the effort:
- Increased salary potential—on average, WGU grads saw salary increases of nearly $30,000 within four years of graduation
- Greater potential to advance in your current industry
- Ability to job change to a new industry thanks to new skills and credentials
- Increased knowledge and skills that will make you more marketable
- An improved résumé
- Expanded network of employers and alumni
- Increased job stability because of your enhanced skill set
Invest in Yourself and Get Started Today
There's never been a better time to invest in yourself. We help by saving you both time and money while you earn a degree at WGU. We'll work closely with you to find the best path and financial aid options to help you further your education and earn an equitable degree.
Online. Nonprofit. Affordable.
Discover why WGU is the ideal university to pursue your unique career goals.