At Western Governors University (WGU), we are passionate about renewing the promise of higher education through skills-based programs that prepare our students for the workforce, using innovative technologies and data to drive better student outcomes, and expanding access to education. This is why we’re thrilled to have the opportunity to discuss these topics and more with other higher education leaders and innovators at ASU+GSV Summit, April 4-9 in San Diego.
It’s not too late to register to attend virtually or to add our panels to your schedule if you’ll be joining us in person (schedule and links included below). This will ensure that you don’t miss programming from WGU and its affiliates—WGU Academy, WGU Labs, the Open Skills Network, and the College Innovation Network—who, along with many partners, are leading conversations around some of the most daunting challenges and opportunities in higher education and workforce development.
We’ll see you in San Diego!
WGU Presentations at ASU+GSV
- Skills as a Currency: Walmart, WGU, and the Future of Work
2-2:35 p.m. PDT
- Open Up! Unlocking the Learn and Work Ecosystem*
3-3:45 p.m. PDT
*Also featured as a virtual panel on April 5 at 2 p.m.
- Show Your Work: Protecting Academic Integrity In an Online Environment
3:50-4:30 p.m. PDT
Harbor A, Level 2
- Learner-Centered Credentials
4-4:45 p.m. PDT
Ocean Beach, Level 3
- A Time for Learning Experience Design: Ed Tech on Purpose
4:10-4:50 p.m. PDT
- The Future of HireEd Pathways from Category Leaders
4:40-5:20 p.m. PDT
Seaport Ballroom G, Level 2
- OSN Reception
4:30-6:30 p.m. PDT
Marriott Marquis Hotel, Coronado Terrace
Join us for cocktails and connections overlooking the San Diego Bay and Coronado Island. Meet and mingle with members of the Open Skills Network (OSN) and discover more about the important work underway to make skills the common language of learning and work. No RSVP is required, and attendees will enjoy appetizers and open-bar service.
- Metaversity: e-verse in Higher Ed
10:10-10:50 a.m. PDT
Harbor B, Level 2
- The WGU Investment Thesis
11-11:50 a.m. PDT
- Know Your Value! Measuring Credentials for Students
12:10-12:50 p.m. PDT
- AI and Machine Learning Is the Future of EdTech
1-1:50 p.m. PDT
- EdTech Insights: Fostering Belonging in a Virtual World
4-4:50 p.m. PDT
- Unbundling Belonging: How to Enhance Student Engagement (Virtual Panel)
10-11 a.m. PDT
- Promoting Persistence: Equitable Attainment of Higher Ed
11-11:50 a.m. PDT